WHAT WILL YOUR DONATION DO?
- Provide music, arts, holistic programming for low income patients and residents;
- Improve the quality of life for our patients and residents;
- Minimize the negative impact of required medications;
- Reduce anxiety and depression; and
- Improve the overall health and wellness of our Residents and Patients.
How Can you help?Every day, donations are used to help provide rich and vibrant experiences for seniors. It may be a simple project such as supplies for art programs, a new dance floor, or providing Spanish television for a Resident. Or bigger projects such as a new community room or bus. Our goal, with your help, is to create even more opportunities for rich and full lives.
YOUR donation impacts lives
When you donate to the Walker Methodist Foundation, 100 percent of your dollars stay with our Residents, communities, programs, and employees. This fulfills our Vision of being the best place to live and work.
Throughout the year, the Foundation hosts a variety of events to help build funds to support the services, programs, and communities of Walker Methodist.
Walker Methodist Foundation 5K/10K Run & Walk
Every June, we hold a 5k and 10k run & walk to raise money for programs and services for our more than 2,400 residents and patients. These programs and services are designed to improve the quality of life and health and wellness for the older adults living in our communities. Join the more than 500 participants ranging from 2 to 85 who are supporting this effort!Learn More